Want Screening Too?
As a RentApp customer you can also add resident screening to your account.
This is an optional service that lets you quickly and easily obtain credit, criminal and background information on your rental applicants.
Screen With the Click of a Button
Right from RentApp you can screen the applicant with just the click of a button. Results are displayed in beautiful and easy to read screening reports. We will store these reports right in RentApp for 6 years, so no printing and filing is required.
Choose From Two Packages
We offer two packages to choose from and both include an easy to read summary and FICO credit score:
- Complete credit report, FICO score, nationwide eviction search – $10 per screen
- Add a nationwide criminal search to your screens for just $5 more – $15 per screen
There are no long term commitments and no set-up fees!
How To Sign up for Resident Screening
STEP 1: Check these eligibility requirements to find out if our screening service is a good fit for you:
- You are a property manager or landlord who will use RentApp resident screening solely for screening rental applicants.
- Your office is in a commercial location (your home office may be eligible if you have a dedicated office space separate from living quarters).
- Your office has a permanent sign with your company name.
STEP 2: Sign up for your free RentApp account and begin using free online applications (it takes less than a minute!)
STEP 3: From any rental application in RentApp, click the ‘screen now’ button and let us know you are interested. One of our service team members will help you get signed up and start screening.